Marinades serve two different purposes – as a tenderizer and as a flavor enhancer. To achieve both of these, marinades are best when used with thin, or flat, cuts of meat, pork, lamb, fish, seafood and poultry to allow more surface contact. The longer they marinate, the better.
Our marinade is a delicate balance of our special recipe of roasted garlic, acid and oil, piqued by a favorite California Chardonnay and a handful of garden fresh herbs. Enjoy this versatile and insanely tasty product!
- Marinate poultry prior to grilling or brush on while roasting. Cook down drippings for a delicious gravy.
- Baste while grilling fish. The flavors enhance it without overpowering it.
- Sauté with fresh vegetables.
- Toss with one of Pappardelle’s pasta blends, fresh tomatoes and basil for a light summer salad.
- There are currently no recipes available for this product.
Pure Grape Seed Oil, Chardonnay Wine Vinegar (6% Acidity), Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Garlic, Sea Salt, Spices, Roasted Garlic Oil.
Contains: Soy, Wheat.