Skillet Baked Neapolitan Ravioli Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a 10" cast-iron skillet, heat sauce and water until they begin to simmer.
- Add ravioli and cook on medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring intermittently.
- Spoon half of the ravioli and sauce into a bowl and set aside.
- Arrange remaining ravioli and sauce in an even layer on the bottom of the skillet and cover with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add second half of ravioli and sauce in an even layer and sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is lightly browned, about 10-12 minutes. Garnish with basil and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.