This is one of our most popular flavors in a flat-cut, so we decided to make it available in a sea shell. Works great in baked pasta dishes!
- Basil Garlic Sea Shell Pasta with Garden Vegetables
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Eggplant Arrabbiata
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Roasted Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Speedy Bacon and Ricotta Sauce
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Basil, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Natural Flavors and Coloring, Salt.