Our Balsamic from Modena, Italy is famous in the culinary world, not only because it is made with Trebbiano grapes, but also because of the slow, traditional method of preparation that creates its intense taste. The combination of sweet Marion blackberries & fresh ginger provides a rich and complex product that will surprise and delight your palate.
- Drizzle with olive oil over wild rice.
- Reduce in a saucepan by one-half, add a splash of red wine and use as a finishing sauce with a pork or poultry dish.
- Pour lightly over ripe, juicy strawberries.
- Mix with our Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a perfect salad dressing.
- Chocolate Crepe Cake with Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Ganache
- Fanciful Fruit Babka
- Herb-Marinated Grilled Quail with Blackberry Ginger Balsamic-Dressed Arugula & Grits
Barrel-Aged Italian Balsamic (5% Acidity), Marion Blackberries, Sugar, Honey, Sea Salt, Ginger, Spices.