This pasta combines two traditional Spanish flavors: smoky chipotle and black bean. Add grilled chicken or pork to create an absolutely mouthwatering dish.
- Chipotle Black Bean and Lime Cilantro Pasta with Basil & Cilantro Pesto
- Chipotle Black Bean Tagliatelle with Grilled Chicken
- Chipotle Black Bean Tagliatelle with Tequila Lime Sauce
- Southwest Chicken over Chipotle Black Bean Tagliatelle
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Black Beans, Wheat Gluten, Chipotle Chile Peppers, Granulated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Egg Whites, Salt, Cuttlefish and/or Squid Ink.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, Eggs, Wheat.