This pasta flavor was created using the flavors from the Goa region of India, which is located in the southwestern part of the country.
- Avocado Sauce Served over Goan Curry Angel Hair
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken & Pepper Sauce over Goan Curry Angel Hair
- Chicken Vindaloo with Goan Curry Angel Hair
- Goan Curry Angel Hair with Peas and Cream
- Goan Curry Angel Hair with Seitan, Eggplant and Green Beans
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Curry, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Salt, Natural Coloring.