Pizza in pasta? You bet! Who doesn't love the two best Italian staples combined into one? We fused the main traditional pizza flavors into these fun-shaped wheels, including tomato, garlic, onion, and basil. We also think it's bound to be a fan-favorite among the kids!
Pairs well with these flavors:
Italian sausage, pepperoni, peppers, tomatoes, basil, olives.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Italian Pizza Wheel Pasta Salad
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
- Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Tomato, Spices for Flavor and Coloring, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Basil, Natural Tomato Flavor, Salt.