Our Sweet Potato Pappardelle is one of our most popular products. With that in mind, we created our Sweet Potato Gnocchi. Add a little browned butter and sage and you have an absolutely mouthwatering dish!
- Pan-Seared with Brown Butter & Sage
- Kale, Spicy Italian Sausage, Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Seared Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Italian Sausage & Spinach
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Maple Cinnamon Sage Brown Butter
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add gnocchi to water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until gnocchi floats to the surface. (Be careful not to overcook, as gnocchi will begin to dissolve.) Remove from water with a slotted spoon and taste for doneness. Great pan-seared after blanching.
Sweet Potatoes (Sweet Potato, Water, Cane Sugar), Potatoes (Potato, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, mixed Tocopherols to protect freshness), Potato Flour, Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Natural Flavors, Salt, Spices for Flavor and Coloring.
Contains: Eggs, Wheat.