A lively combination of flavors that work together to produce a unique pesto. This pesto was suggested by a Jackson, Wyoming chef and friend. This pesto is Gluten-Free!
- Chipotle Black Bean and Lime Cilantro Pasta with Basil & Cilantro Pesto
- Salsa Veracruz with Chicken & Green Jalapeño Fettuccine
- Southwest Orzo and Fresh Fruit Salad
- Southwestern Blend Pasta Salad with Chicken and Fresh Corn
- Tunisian Harissa Fettuccine with Avocado
- Pesto is best served at room temperature or slightly chilled. If serving with pasta, transfer the pasta to a mixing or serving bowl immediately after boiling and toss it with the pesto. Add a small amount of pasta water to help bind and emulsify the pesto to the pasta.
Cilantro, Poblano Peppers, Coconut Milk, Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cow Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cotija Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Spices, Onions, Lime Juice, Garlic, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt.
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts.