Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Lasagna Roll Ups
Recipe By: Ty of Pappardelle's Pasta
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Warm Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese Sauce in a small sauce pan.
- Spread 1 cup Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish; set aside.
- Bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring intermittently.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, pesto and 1 cup mozzarella; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay lasagna noodles flat and spread 1/3 cup ricotta mixture evenly along each noodle. Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish; repeat with remaining noodles and filling.
- Top with remaining Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lasagna rolls are heated through and the cheese is beginning to brown.
- Serve immediately.