Lemon Pepper Chicken Piccata
Recipe By: Chaz of Pappardelle's Pasta
- 1 package of Pappardelle’s Lemon Pepper Pappardelle
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 lemon (juice)
1/4 cup capers (drained)
2 cups canned artichoke (drained)
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
1 cup white wine
1/3 stick butter
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
Salt & pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a large (rimmed) skillet, heat olive oil over medium/medium low heat.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper to taste.
- Pan sear chicken breasts on high (about 5 minutes on each side).
- When chicken is nearly finished add garlic, butter, white wine, artichokes, capers, green onions, and lemon juice. Let simmer for around 10 minutes.
- To prepare pasta, bring 4 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently.
- To serve, combine chicken and sauce with pasta.