½ lb. Pappardelle's Sriracha Rooster Combs
1 lb. chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 oz. green onions, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 cups Napa cabbage
1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
3 stalks celery, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Salt & pepper, to taste
Honey Sriracha Sauce
1/3 cup local honey
1-½ teaspoons Sriracha sauce
½ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
½ cup water
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. Add chicken and ¼ cup sauce to a large freezer bag. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil over high in a large skillet. Drain excess marinade from chicken and add chicken to skillet. Sauté until no longer pink on the outside (chicken will finish cooking in sauce), about 4-5 minutes. Add vegetables and sauce for 2 more minutes.
3. Whisk sauce to recombine and add to chicken & vegetables mixture. Simmer until thickened and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente, about 10-12 minutes. Drain. Return pasta to pot.
5. Add the chicken-vegetable mixture to pasta and stir thoroughly until well combined. Add additional Sriracha sauce for more heat or brown sugar for sweetness. Garnish with green onions. Serve and enjoy!