Flavors: Basil, Tomato, Balsamic Vinegar.
Pairs well with these flavors:
Mozzarella, olive oil, cracked black pepper, peaches, red wine, prosciutto, chicken.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Basil Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
- Mission Fig Balsamic
- Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Semolina Flour, Water, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must, Caramel Color, Contains Sulfites), Wheat Gluten, Tomatoes, Basil, Powdered Sugar, Spices for Coloring, Salt, White Balsamic Powder, Natural Basil Flavor, Natural Tomato Flavor.