Make this with fresh tomatoes for extra-intense tomato flavor.
- Spinach, Mushrooms, Shrimp, Bacon, Tomatoes, Artichokes, Broccoli, and Romano Cheese
- Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Double Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine with Broccoli and Pecorino Cheese
- Quick Creamy Asparagus & Basil Sauce over Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Shrimp and Pesto Sauce
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Wheat Gluten, Tomatoes, Natural Flavor and Coloring, Spices for Coloring. CONTAINS: WHEAT.