With a name like Harvest Squash, one would think this ravioli would only be available in the fall. Popular demand quickly changed our seasonal intent. Since its debut, this ravioli has been one of our top sellers. With a filling that combines butternut squash, pumpkin and hazelnuts, what’s not to love? We thank Executive Chef David Bowen daily for turning one of his favorite personal recipes into this succulent ravioli!
- Pork Loin, Hazelnut Sage Pesto
- Curried Apples, Caramelized Onions
- Bechamel, Kale Chips, Dried Cranberries
- Creamy White Sauce with a Hint of Nutmeg over Harvest Squash Ravioli
- Sage and Toasted Hazelnut Sauce over Harvest Squash Ravioli
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil to prevent filled-products from breaking and stir gently for fifteen seconds. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Filling: Butternut Squash, Onions, Pumpkin, Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Soybean Fiber, Butter, Romano Cheese (Sheep Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Hazelnuts, Bread Crumbs (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast), Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Brown Sugar, Spices, Salt, Eggs. Dough: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, High-Gluten Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Sage, Salt, Parsley, Natural Colors.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat.