Developed for a five-star restaurant in Aspen, Colorado, this ravioli quickly became a hot ticket item. Almost overnight, it seemed that Coloradans wanted the ability to mimic the gourmet restaurant’s menu in the comfort of their own kitchen. Give this ravioli a try and you will understand the craze.
- Bacon, Morels, Shallot, Poached Egg
- Fiddleheads, Pea Shoots, Snap Peas, Preserved Lemon, Chives, Chèvre/Crème Fraiche
- Lamb, Feta, Capers, Herb Pistou
- Garden Mint Pea Ravioli Alfredo
- Garden Mint Pea Ravioli with Burrata & Speck
- Garden Mint Pea Ravioli with Porcini Mushrooms & White Wine
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil to prevent filled-products from breaking and stir gently for fifteen seconds. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Filling: Peas, Mascarpone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Citric Acid), Onions, Parmesan Cheese (Cow Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Heavy Cream (Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Mint, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Butter, Modified Food Starch, Soybean Fiber, Leeks, Salt, Spices. Dough: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Salt.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat.