Gorgonzola Foraged Mushroom Stroganoff
Recipe By: Chaz of Pappardelle's Pasta
- Bring a large salted pot of water to boil. Add pasta, cook 10-12 minutes, or until al dente, stirring intermittently.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Sauté mushrooms, garlic, and onion in skillet for five minutes.
- Add flank steak to skillet and cook to rare/medium rare.
- Add red wine to skillet. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms, gorgonzola cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper to skillet. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until thickening occurs. Sauce should remain creamy.
- To serve, add steak and sauce on top of a bed of pasta and garnish with gorgonzola.