We feel there's so many generic plain chickpea pasta options in the marketplace, so we created a chickpea pasta with a fun shape and unique flavor profile that is allergen-free! For more information about our gluten-free pastas, click here.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Colorado Hemp Seed Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
- Roasted Garlic Chickpea Amore with Grilled Summer Veggies & Lemon Parsley Pesto
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Garbanzo Bean Flour, Tapioca Flour, Pea Protein, Vegetable/Xanthan Gum, Roasted Garlic, Granulated Garlic, Natural Garlic Flavor, Toasted Onion, Salt.