This gluten-free pasta was created because of the overwhelming popularity of our Garlic Chive Pappardelle and Sea Shells. We infused these rooster combs with fresh garlic and chive, creating pasta that is bursting with flavor.
We designed our GF pasta to be the best available anywhere, but you should know that it is made on a dedicated production line in the same general area as our gluten-based products. We believe our efforts to isolate our GF pasta have been successful as many Celiacs and gluten sensitive individuals have enjoyed our GF pasta since 2010, and we have independent lab tests confirming non-detect of gluten at 10 ppm. But if you are very sensitive to gluten, you should take into account that our facility is non-dedicated. For more information about this, click here.
Pairs well with these flavors:
Asparagus, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Spinach, Grilled Chicken, Bacon/Pancetta, Broccoli, Rosemary
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms
- Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Portabella & Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Colorado Hemp Seed Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
- Colorado local Avalanche Midnight Blue with Roasted Rhubarb, Rosemary Walnuts, & Gluten-Free Garlic Chive Rooster Comb
- Gluten-Free Garlic Chive Rooster Comb Lobster Mac & Cheese
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Brown Rice Flour (Rice Flour, Rice Bran), Tapioca Flour, Organic Corn Flour, Egg Whites, Chives, Organic Quinoa Flour, Konjac/Xanthan Gum, Garlic & Natural Garlic Flavor, Salt, Water.