This is one of our most popular flavors in a flat-cut, so we decided to make it available in a sea shell. Works great in baked pasta dishes!
- Eggplant, Bacon, Tomatoes, Garlic, Capers, Onion, Artichokes, Fennel, Basil, and Ricotta Cheese
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Basil Garlic Sea Shell Pasta with Garden Vegetables
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Eggplant Arrabbiata
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Roasted Fennel, Cherry Tomatoes, and Olives
- Basil Garlic Sea Shells with Speedy Bacon and Ricotta Sauce
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Basil, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Natural Flavors and Coloring, Salt. CONTAINS: WHEAT.