- Remove any skin and bones from grilled salmon and cut in to bite-sized pieces.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 10-12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together basil pesto, heavy cream and sour cream. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in salmon pieces and lower heat to low to let the sauce simmer until pasta is ready.
- Add pasta to sauce mixture. Add half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix well so pasta is coated.
- Plate pasta mixture. Add remaining Parmesan cheese to garnish. Serve and enjoy!