The quintessential Italian sauce: light, refreshing and delicious.
- Basil Tangerine Fettuccine with Chicken Meatballs and Brussels Sprouts
- Fantastic Gourmet Five Blend Salad
- Four Cheese Tortelloni Pasta Salad
- Fried Zucchini with Summer Herb Fettuccine
- Garlic Arrabiata with Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Grape Tomatoes & Pesto over Whole Wheat Garlic Fettuccine
- Lemon Garlic Orzo Salad with Farmers' Market Tomatoes and Fresh Herbs
- Palm Springs Pasta Salad with Italian Pesto Blend
- Pesto & Tuna Rainbow Orzo Salad
- Scallops and Pesto Atop Venetian Calamari Linguine
- Splash-or-Meadow Cheese Tortelloni Salad
- Summer Herb Fettuccine Pomodoro
- Pesto is best served at room temperature or slightly chilled. If serving with pasta, transfer the pasta to a mixing or serving bowl immediately after boiling and toss it with the pesto. Add a small amount of pasta water to help bind and emulsify the pesto to the pasta.
Basil, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Sheep Milk, Rennet, Salt), Garlic, Pine Nuts, Cashews, Spices, Salt.
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts.