This blend creates the perfect Italian variety dish when tossed with spring vegetables, a hint of olive oil, and seasonings to taste. Very simple, and a true Italian specialty.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, Onion, Olives, Grilled Chicken, Feta Cheese, Basil, Zucchini, Squash
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Italian Pesto Blend
- Palm Springs Pasta Salad with Italian Pesto Blend
- Rotisserie Chicken & Feta Italian Pesto Pasta Salad
- Spicy Sausage & Broccoli Italian Blend Pasta
- Tomato Vodka Sauce with Italian Pesto Blend Pasta & Farmers' Market Vegetables
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Tomatoes, Basil, Egg Whites, Parsley, Spices, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Natural Garlic Flavor, Salt, Natural Coloring, Pepper. CONTAINS: EGGS, WHEAT.