Our gnocchi recipe was developed for Pasta Jay’s, a local restaurant that has been servicing the Boulder community for 20+ years. We hope you enjoy our twist on a traditional Italian pasta.
- Sautéed Pears, Gorgonzola Cheese, Spiced Walnuts
- Braised Short Rib, Mushrooms, Taleggio Cheese
- Blistered Tomatoes, Frizzled Basil, Fresh Mozzarella
- Baked Gnocchi with Mulay's Italian Sausage
- Gnocchi Skewers with Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Basil
- Potato Gnocchi with Garlic Cream Sauce and Balsamic-Glazed Pearl Onions
- Potato Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, Pears & Herb Infused Walnuts
- Spring Herb Gnocchi with Roasted Golden Beets & Aged Goat Cheese
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add gnocchi to water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until gnocchi floats to the surface. (Be careful not to overcook, as gnocchi will begin to dissolve.) Remove from water with a slotted spoon and taste for doneness. Great pan-seared after blanching.
Potatoes (Potato, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, mixed Tocopherols to protect freshness), Eggs, Potato Flour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Spices.
Contains: Eggs, Wheat.