A traditional southern Italian ingredient transformed into a savory pesto. We created this after finding a fantastic source for lively sun-dried tomatoes.
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce atop Chopped Spinach and Four Cheese Ravioli
- Double Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine with Broccoli and Pecorino Cheese
- Gourmet Five Blend with a Trio of Cheeses
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Italian Pesto Blend
- Southwest Orzo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
- Toasted Onion Rigatoni with A Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Tuscan White Bean Ravioli Tossed with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto & Fresh Vegetables
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Cream Sauce, Fresh Spinach & Bacon
- Pesto is best served at room temperature or slightly chilled. If serving with pasta, transfer the pasta to a mixing or serving bowl immediately after boiling and toss it with the pesto. Add a small amount of pasta water to help bind and emulsify the pesto to the pasta.
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Sheep Milk, Rennet, Salt), Garlic, Pine Nuts, Walnuts, Water, Spices, Salt.
Contains: Pine Nuts, Milk, Walnuts.