We created this pasta in response to the growing population of people who cannot properly digest wheat or wheat products. We believe you will find the flavor and texture of our gluten-free pastas to be as rich as any gluten-based product in our portfolio.
We designed our GF pasta to be the best available anywhere, but you should know that it is made on a dedicated production line in the same general area as our gluten-based products. We believe our efforts to isolate our GF pasta have been successful as many Celiacs and gluten sensitive individuals have enjoyed our GF pasta since 2010, and we have independent lab tests confirming non-detect of gluten at 10 ppm. But if you are very sensitive to gluten, you should take into account that our facility is non-dedicated. For more information about this, click here.
Pairs well with these flavors:
Italian Sausage, Basil, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Lemon, Tomato, Black Pepper, Red Pepper.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms
- Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Portabella & Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Brown Rice Flour (Rice Flour, Rice Bran), Tapioca Flour, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Quinoa Flour, Egg Whites, Konjac/Xanthan Gum, Salt, Water.