This Mediterranean-inspired orzo makes the perfect accompaniment to grilled fish or chicken. We originally created this orzo at the request of one of our food service customers.
- Chicken & Braised Leeks with Lemon Garlic Orzo
- Lemon Garlic Orzo Salad with Farmers' Market Tomatoes and Fresh Herbs
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Basil, Shrimp and Feta
- Quick Lemon Spinach Soup with Lemon Garlic Orzo
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Lemons and Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Natural Garlic Flavor, Salt, Spices for Coloring.