This Mediterranean-inspired orzo makes the perfect accompaniment to grilled fish or chicken. We originally created this orzo at the request of one of our food service customers.
- Shrimp, Basil, Tomatoes, Capers, Kale, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Lemon Zest, Italian Parsley
- Coral Sauce
- Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- California Meyer Lemon Alfredo
- Chicken & Braised Leeks with Lemon Garlic Orzo
- Lemon Garlic Orzo Salad with Farmers' Market Tomatoes and Fresh Herbs
- Lemon Garlic Orzo with Basil, Shrimp, and Feta
- Quick Lemon Spinach Soup with Lemon Garlic Orzo
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Lemons and Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Natural Garlic Flavor, Salt, Spices for Coloring. CONTAINS: WHEAT.