Pairs well with these flavors:
Tomatoes, bell peppers, lemon, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, chicken, beef, eggplant, olive oil, cracked black pepper.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Garlic & Four Cheese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Basil, Natural Flavors and Coloring, Salt.