A fresh-flavored essence-of-summer pasta that will certainly wake up any dormant taste buds!
- Shrimp, Basil, Tomatoes, Artichokes, Clams, Capers, Swiss Chard, Parsley, Basil, and Green Onions
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Lemon Basil Fettuccine in Artichoke Sauce
- Lemon Basil Fettuccine with Clams
- Quick & Easy Lemony Tuna Pasta
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Lemons and Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Basil, Salt, Spices for Coloring. CONTAINS: WHEAT.