If you like mushrooms, you’ll love this pasta! Made with one of the most pungent and hauntingly flavored mushrooms, this pasta has the potential to be habit forming!
- Porcini Mushroom Linguine with Chicken, Shiitakes and Gorgonzola
- Porcini Mushroom Linguine with Crimini Mushrooms & Kale
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Wild Mushrooms and Artichokes with Porcini Mushroom Linguine
- Wild Mushroom Ragù with Goat Cheese on Porcini Mushroom Linguine
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Porcini & Bolete Mushrooms, Porcini Paste (Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Mushroom Essence, Essential Oils), Salt, Granulated Onion, Granulated Garlic.