This pasta combines the lovely flavor of artichoke with a subtle zest of lemon. Take a moment to admire the long beautiful artichoke strands infused in this pasta. Not only do the strands add to the elegant flavor, but also the vibrant plate appeal!
Pairs well with these flavors:
Fresh Fish, Tomatoes, Capers, Mussels, Artichokes, Grilled Chicken, Spinach, Zucchini, and Squash
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Colorado Hemp Seed Oil
- Baked Artichoke & Halibut over Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Grilled Chicken & Spring Vegetable Alfredo with Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Pasta A Olio with Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Shrimp & Artichoke Scampi over Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Artichoke Hearts & Natural Artichoke Flavor, Lemon & Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Spices for Coloring.