This pasta combines the lovely flavor of artichoke with a subtle zest of lemon. Take a moment to admire the fresh artichoke that has been elegantly infused into the dough. Not only does the it add to the elegant flavor, but also to the vibrant plate appeal!
- Chicken Thighs, Blistered Tomatoes, Capers
- Grilled Asparagus, Artichoke Hearts, Feta Cheese
- Clams, Herb Pistou, Breadcrumbs
- Baked Artichoke & Halibut over Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Grilled Chicken & Spring Vegetable Alfredo with Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Pasta A Olio with Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- Shrimp & Artichoke Scampi over Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Artichoke Hearts & Natural Artichoke Flavor, Lemon & Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Spices for Coloring.