Pairs well with these flavors:
Chicken Thighs, Blistered Tomatoes, Capers, Grilled Asparagus, Artichoke Hearts, Feta Cheese, Clams, Herb Pistou, Breadcrumbs
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Chimayo Chile Sauce
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Cilantro & Roasted Poblano Chile Pesto
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- Jalapeño Olive Oil
- Colorado Hemp Seed Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
- Bell Pepper Trio Linguine with Fajita Chicken & Vegetables
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers over Bell Pepper Trio Linguine
- Sausage & Peppers with Bell Pepper Trio Linguine
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Water, Wheat Gluten, Egg Whites, Spices for Flavor & Coloring, Natural Coloring, Salt.
CONTAINS: Egg Whites, Wheat.