A delicate noodle with the forward flavors of lemon and chive. This pasta was made for a piece of grilled fish to sit on top of it.
- Creamy Lemon Pasta Sauce
- Lemon Chive Angel Hair with Asparagus
- Lemon Chive Angel Hair with Tuna, Caramelized Onions, and Capers
- Lemon Chive Angel Hair with Walnuts and Lemon Zest
- Pancetta, Clams & Lemon Chive Angel Hair with Parsley Caper Pesto
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Lemons and Natural Lemon Flavor, Chives, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Onion, Salt, Spices for Coloring.