Asian-inspired flavors makes a delightful change from plain white rice for your next stir-fry.
- Asian Seafood Citrus Stir-Fry with Orange Szechuan Linguine
- Orange Szechuan Linguine with Beef Strips and Ginger
- Orange Szechuan Linguine with Spinach and Marsala
- Orange Szechuan Pasta with Ginger and Lime
- Orange Szechuan Seasonal Fusion Stir Fry
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Chives, Natural Tangerine Flavor, Oranges, Pink or Szechuan Peppercorns, Salt, Natural Garlic Flavor, Natural Coloring, Spices for Flavor and Coloring.