Inspired by the traditional Italian dish, this tagliatelle is infused with olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes that will take your palette back to the old world.
Pairs well with these flavors:
Parmesan cheese, chicken, shrimp, red pepper, tomato, garlic, olive oil.
Pairs well with these sauces/oils:
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
- Aglio E Olio Spaghetti with Balsamic & Feta
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
- Ingredients: Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Garlic Granules, Crushed Red Peppers, Yeast Extract (Salt, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor), Roasted Garlic, Parsley, Olive Oil, Natural Flavor. CONTAINS: WHEAT.