We make this product with certified organic whole wheat, meaning the grain used to create this pasta is free from any contaminates and genetic modification. While research is limited, many argue that eating organic food allows the consumer to capture the true, pure nutritional value of that food, making it easier for your body to process and be healthy!
Pairs well with these flavors:
Garlic, Basil, Rosemary, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Sausage, Chicken, Olive, Roasted Red Pepper, Mushroom.
Pairs well with these Pappardelle's sauces/oils/vinegars:
- Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms
- Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Portabella & Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Red Wine Bison Bolognese Sauce
- Roasted Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Plant-Based Romesco Sauce with Hemp Hearts
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Plant-Based Kale Basil Pesto
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Traditional Basil Pesto
- Basil Olive Oil
- Colorado Hemp Seed Oil
- Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil
To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Organic Whole Wheat Durum, Water, Wheat Gluten.