The freshness of parsley gives this garlic-infused pasta an unexpected flavor-boost.
- Double Garlic Sauce with Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Garlic Arrabiata with Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Garlic Parsley Fettuccine Tossed In A Garlic Sauce with Roasted Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Basil
- Portabella Mushroom & Red Lentil Tomato Sauce over Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Natural Flavors.