Our widest noodle is infused with garlic and chive creating a pasta with lots of flavor and a spring-like presentation on the plate.
- Asparagus, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Spinach, Grilled Chicken, Bacon/Pancetta, Broccoli, and Rosemary
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Tomato Vodka Sauce
- Marsala Cream Sauce with Champignon Mushrooms
- Coq Au Vin Blanc & Garlic Chive Pappardelle
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle al Limone
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Sausage and Ricotta Sauce
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Worcestershire Butter
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Chives, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Salt, Natural Flavors. CONTAINS: WHEAT.