The second-best seller at our Dallas Farmers’ Market. This pasta sings with the flavors of the Southwest.
- Grilled Chicken, Peppers, Tomatoes, Black Beans, Garlic, Avocado, Jicama, and Ginger
- Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Coconut Curry Sauce
- California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Asian Shrimp with Lime Cilantro Linguine
- Chipotle Black Bean and Lime Cilantro Pasta with Basil & Cilantro Pesto
- Lime Cilantro Linguine with Chicken in Citrus-Cilantro Sauce
- Lime Cilantro Linguine with Salsa
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Cilantro, Wheat Gluten, Natural Coloring, Natural Lime Flavor, Salt. CONTAINS: WHEAT.