This pasta was inspired by the flavors of the traditional Thai dish: Pad Thai.
- Grilled Chicken with Tamarind Orange Glaze Over Spicy Thai Linguine
- No Cook Sauce: Shrimp with Spicy Thai Basil
- Spicy Thai Linguine Pad Thai
- Spicy Thai Linguine with Grilled Chicken In A Cilantro-Lime Butter Sauce
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt, Alcohol, Wheat), Chives, Tomatoes, Spices, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Natural Flavors and Coloring.
Contains: Soy, Wheat.